SOLDWhether you are looking for a light, open plan family home, a dual occupancy arrangement, or to incorporate a home office, this is the home for you. Set over 2 levels with neutral tones and multiple living areas, the open plan design offers indoor and outdoor living at its best.
With over 200 m2 of quality indoor living, plus 73 m2 of breezy east facing decks, and a separate double garage/workshop, there is plenty of space to meet all your requirements.
Set on a large 602m2 fully fenced block, with an amazing outlook from both decks, this is a great place to unwind after a busy day. The lush lawn provides a perfect play area for children and pets.
The current owners transformed the original one level house into their family home in 2011, and it’s now ready for a new family to move in and enjoy.
The lower floor is entered via the deck and features:
• A large open plan air-conditioned living area
• Kitchenette with caesarstone benchtops
• 2 large bedrooms with built-ins and fans, one of which is currently used as a home office
• Large bathroom
• Laundry (connected by a laundry chute to the upper floor)
Internal stairs lead to the upper level which is the original home now fully transformed and featuring:
• A large open plan living area opening through bi-fold doors to the upper deck. The polished timber floorboards in this area were retained from the original dwelling
• A chefs kitchen with caesarstone benchtops and a servery to the deck
• 3 large bedrooms all with built-ins, air-conditioning and fans
• Bathroom with 2-way access and a separate toilet
The home is positioned in a fantastically convenient location, close to shopping centres, trains, main bus routes, parks & schools, Gateway Motorway and East Village.
With so many features this home is a must to inspect.
Call John today on 0415811404 for your personal inspection